RecruitmentPlease send your resume to our recruitment email address, we will contact you to arrange a specific interview time!
1. Recruitment work: recruitment information release, interview, etc.;
2. The signing of the employee's labor contract, relevant procedures for entry, resignation, rectification, change, renewal, etc.;
3. Responsible personnel daily management: attendance management, office discipline management, etc.;
4. Complete employee social security, training, performance, etc.
5. Responsible for the daily affairs of the office (including office equipment maintenance, office supplies procurement, requisition, reimbursement, etc.);
6. Assist in company activities such as meetings, training, and group building;
7, office workplace environmental maintenance, responsible for water, letters, parcels and other arrangements
8. Complete other tasks that the superior has explained.
1. College degree or above, human resource management, and administrative management majors are preferred;
2. More than 2 years working experience in administrative personnel positions;
3, strong pressure resistance, good at dealing with unexpected matters;
4, good at communication, warm and cheerful;
5, strong execution ability, responsible, obey the work arrangementSend
1. Have software implementation site project management work, lead the team to complete project objectives on time and quality
2. According to the project requirements, participate in the formulation of the project implementation plan, implementation plan, and be responsible for project process management to ensure that the project acceptance objectives are met.
3. Responsible for project related stakeholders management, coordination of related resources to ensure project progress and quality
4. Responsible for on-site problem analysis and investigation, providing consultation, guidance, explanation of related business or technical problems, and collecting user feedback information.
5. Manage the project team to assist in employee management, evaluation, and training.
1. Computer or medical related major, college degree or above
2, more than one year of work experience (medical software related work is preferred)
3. Have good learning ability, good problem analysis and solving ability
4. Have good communication and coordination skills, strong customer service awareness and teamwork awareness
5, work proactive, strong sense of responsibility, hard work, can withstand greater work pressure, adapt to frequent business trips"Send